In OS X Lion, the Home Library folder is no longer listed in the Finder window or in the Finder menu. For many people, this is not an issue as they rarely have need to visit it. However, if you ever need to delete a pesky preferences file, it can be a tad challenging to figure out how to find your Library. Luckily, there is a quick workaround.
To access your Library folder:
- Open a Finder window.
- Hold down the Option or Alt key on your keyboard.
- Click Go on the menu. The Library option will display as long as you hold down the Alt or Option key.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app