If you prefer to use the keyboard rather than your mouse while working (or playing), you’ll be happy to know that there are some handy keyboard shortcuts to navigate through your open tabs and windows in Safari.
A quick way to navigate through your tabs in Safari is to hold down the Ctrl key and then press & release the Tab key. This will move you forward through all of your open Safari tabs. To navigate in the reverse direction, use Ctrl + Shift + Tab.
If you have more than one open window (rather than tabs), use the Command + ` (⌘ and `) key to move through your open Safari windows. That is to say, hold down the ⌘ key and press the ‘ key. Continue to press and release the ‘ key until the window you want is in view.
By the way, this works for Chrome and Firefox as well.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables