Just a short beginner tip today as I’m a bit down with the flu….
The Finder toolbar is a component that appears at the top of a Finder window and the Sidebar displays on the left side of the screen. If you feel that the Toolbar or the Sidebar takes up too much screen space, you can hide them from view:
- Select View > Hide Toolbar from the Finder menu. This will hide both the Toolbar and the Sidebar. Select View > Show Toolbar to redisplay the Toolbar and Sidebar.
- Select View > Hide Sidebar from the Finder menu. This will hide only the Sidebar; the Toolbar will continue to display. Click View > Show Sidebar to redisplay it.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Happy Holidays
- No Post Today
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app