If you create your own templates for use in any of your iWork applications (Pages, Numbers and Keynote), you might want to back them up should anything ever happen to your computer. To do this, you will need to know where they are located. This is also important if you ever want to move your templates to a different computer.
Your iWork templates folder is located at: [UserName]/Library/Application Support/iWork/[Application Name]/Templates/My Templates
To access your iWork User-created Templates:
- Click the Finder icon in the Dock.
- Click Go and then hold down the Option or Alt key to display your Library in the list.
- Click Library.
- Click the Application Support Folder
- Click the iWork Folder
- Click the folder for Pages, Numbers or Keynote.
- Click Templates
- Click My Templates. Any templates that you have created will be located in this folder.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables