If you use the Google Chrome Web browser, you may find that when you print from within the browser, the application does not use the standard Apple “Print” dialog but rather the Chrome dialog.
If you prefer to print using Apple’s version, you can choose File > Print from the menu, and then click the Print using System dialog link.
There are two additional methods to accomplish this that eliminates a one or more mouse clicks. The first method is to choose File from the menu, hold down the Option key and then click “Print Using System Dialog” from the menu. The second method is to use the ⌘ + Option (or Alt) + P keystroke combination (⌘ + ⌥ + P).
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables