The Characters application (Edit > Special Characters) allows you to insert many special characters into your documents, such as ⌘, ⌥, ⎋, ⌦ and many, many more.
However, you will not find the Apple Logo () here. But if you ever do need to insert it as a text character into a document for whatever reason, you can do so using the Shift + Option + K keyboard combination.
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application