There is no need to open a separate application to share your iCloud documents – you can do so directly from the iCloud Open or Save dialog window. Depending on the document type, you can share your documents via E-mail, Flicker, Twitter, Facebook, Messages or AirDrop.
To Share Your iCloud Documents
- Open the application whose document you wish to share.
- Press the ⌘ + O keyboard combination to display the Open dialog window.
- If necessary, click the iCloud icon on the top left corner of the window to switch to your iCloud folder.
- Click the document you wish to share.
- Click the Share button and then choose the service you wish to use.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app