In the Preview app, you can insert one or more pages into any unlocked PDF document. You can insert an existing PDF document, a new blank page or a page from your scanner. The page(s) will be inserted after the active page in the document.
To Insert a Blank Page into a PDF Document
- Open the PDF document in Preview.
- Select the page after which you want to insert a new page or insert an existing PDF document.
- Click Edit on the menu and point to Insert.
- Click Page from Scanner, Page from File or Blank Page.
- If inserting an existing document, choose Page from File and then navigate to the location where the file is located. Click the file you want to insert and then click Open.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app