Using the Preview application, you can quickly create a new image file using the contents of the clipboard. To do so, copy the image to the clipboard and then open Preview. Once Preview is opened, press the ⌘ + N keyboard shortcut or choose File > New from Clipboard from the menu.
This technique is an excellent way of saving screen shots of your computer as images.
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables