When I’m reading and come across something interesting or have an idea that I want to jot down, I often use Apple’s own handy Voice Memos app on my iPhone. What I especially like about Voice Memos, is the ability to add on to a previous recording session. Of course, this assumes that you’ve saved your last session.
To resume a previous recording, drag the vertical blue bar to the end of the timeline. Then, continue recording.
Quick Guide: How to Add On To A Voice Memos Recording
- Launch the Voice Memos App.
- Click the item in the list that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Swipe to the left in the timeline window until the vertical blue line is at the very end of your recording session.
- Click the red record button to continue recording at the end of the session.
- When finished, click Done.
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app