Today’s post is a bit of blatant self-promotion as we introduce the Daily Mac Tips guides, now available for download.
Each of the guides is a complete course that helps you to get up to speed quickly with your software. Included with each course is a PDF file and a separate folder of Lesson Files.
The course contains the following elements:
- A Table of Contents – to allow you to quickly find desired concepts.
- Lessons – The lessons are the manual chapters, each of which is composed of several sections relating to the lesson topic or skill.
- Sections – Each section begins with a brief introduction to the section topic and is followed by step-by-step instructions on how the student is to accomplish a particular task. Each step in the hands-on Let’s Do It exercise provides the How (step-by-step) and Why (the reason for performing the step) of each phase necessary to accomplish the task.
- Chapter Quiz– Each section concludes with an independent “Chapter Quiz” to test the level of learning that has taken place. The quiz is in multiple choice and short answer format.
- Index – to allow the students to quickly find desired concepts.
Currently, we have four courses available:
Learning Your Mac – Mavericks Edition
Learning Excel 2011 – Beginners Edition
Learning Excel 2011 – Intermediate Edition
Learning Excel 2011 – Advanced Edition
You can check them out from our courses page. More guides are on the way.