Does your iPhoto application open up every time you plug in your iPhone into your Mac? If you typically only plug-in your phone when you want to import photos into iPhoto, then this behavior may not be what you want.
Luckily, you can easily disable or change this behavior from iPhoto Preferences.
Quick Guide: Stop iPhoto from Launching when Plugging in an iPhone
- Open the iPhoto applicaiton.
- Choose iPhoto > Preferences from the menu.
- Click General on top of the Preferences window.
- Click the Connecting camera opens: drop-down list and choose No Application.
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app