You know that to log out of your Mac, you click ➪ Log Out [User Name]. You can also log out using a keyboard shortcut. There are actually two different keyboard shortcuts you can use:
Log out of your Mac with confirmation: Shift+⌘+Q
Log out of your Mac without confirmation: Shift+Option+⌘+Q
If you wish to bring up the dialog box for the Restart, Shut Down or Sleep commands, using the Control and Eject (⏏) keystroke combination.
While we’re on the topic of the menu, you can also change the About This Mac command to System Information by holding down the Option key as you click on the .
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application