If you access your Dock often, you might find it annoying that the Dock is not visible when you are running an application in full screen mode.
There is a way however, to temporarily display it when working in full screen. First, drag your mouse cursor all the way down the bottom of the screen.
Then, physically lift up your mouse off the desk, place it back down and then drag downward again. The dock will temporarily appear.
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Apple’s Best of 2014
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature