When saving or opening files, I tend to use keyboard shortcuts to switch to folder that I access often: ⌘ + Shift + H for the Home folder and ⌘ + Shift + U for the Utilities folder, for example.
There is now a shortcut to quickly switch to iCloud: ⌘ + Shift + I. Use this shortcut from any Open or Save dialog box to jump to iCloud.
- Read Web Pages Offline using Safari’s Reading List Feature
- Introducing Daily Mac Tips Courses
- Sync Google Contacts with your Mac’s Contacts application
- Logitech Accessories on Sale Today for Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Turn TextEdit into a Word Processor by Inserting Tables
- Create Links to an E-mail Messages in the Notes app